For more information click the image to be directed to their web site.
The Art Deco Weekend® Festival was started in 1976 by the Miami Design Preservation League to attract visitors to Miami Beach’s Art Deco Historic District and to raise awareness and appreciation of the arts and culture of the Art Deco era (approx. 1925-1945).
We are so excited to attend this years Art Deco show!! Hope to see you there.
Miami Beach, Florida
Ocean Drive, between 5th and 15th Streets
January 15–17, 2010
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Art Deco Weekend Festival, artists, antique dealers, food and beverage, and merchandise vendor booths will be open:
- Friday 15 January 12:00 noon–11:00 pm
- Saturday 16 January: 10:00 am–11:00 pm
- Sunday 17 January: 10:00 am–8:00 pm
Ocean Drive (from 5th to 15th Streets) is closed for the street festival. Visitors should park in the City parking facilities at:
- 7th Street Garage: Between Washington & Collins on 7th Street.
- 12th Street Garage: Just West of Washington Avenue on 12th Street.
- 13th Street Garage: Just East of Collins Avenue on 13th Street.
- 17th Street Garage at Convention Center Drive.
- Municipal Parking Lots: South Pointe Park; Washington Avenue and 9th Street; Washington Avenue and 10th Street; Collins Avenue and 13th Street; Pennsylvania Avenue and 17th Street; and Convention Center Drive and 18th Street.
Additional Handicapped Parking available on Ocean Drive at the 5th Street entrance to Lummus Park.